If you respect and love you, have a responsibility to your own life and health. Learn to control fear win! A healthy body is in resonance with a sound mind.
What you should know about breast health
In recent years, the number of fatalities has dropped significantly. Diagnosed at an early stage, cancer can be treated relatively easily and without trace, even cured.
The appearance of a nodule is not always a sign of cancer, but it is a sign that should not be ignored. Benign lesions are very common and normal breast can change throughout life.
Births at a young age prevents breast cancer but the same hormonal changes after age 30 years increase the risk of breast cancer. Cancer found in stage 0 or 1 can be cured 94%.
How can prevent breast cancer
- Through a healthy diet based on daily intake of fruit and vegetables and reduced intake of dietary fat.
- By avoiding clothing items that keep the breast in an abnormal position, such as bras with sponges, wire and silicone.
- Through a regular program of physical activity to maintain body weight under control.
- By avoiding sun exposure between 11 to 16 hours and apply a cream with a protection factor greater than 15 to 20 minutes before sun exposure and re-applied every 2-3 hours.
- By giving up smoking and alcohol.
- Through self-examination.
Like any disease, but particularly in cancer, as earlier diagnosis is made, the chances of cure are higher, less invasive treatment and less troublesome side effects. Monthly self-exam is done after 7-14 days after the first day of menstruation. If you are pregnant, breastfeeding or not had your period.
- Changes in breast shape and size occur with age. Look at things the same arms in different positions (with hands raised to neck, hands joined under the chin and chest muscles while tightening).
- It is a non-invasive method of analysis of the breast with ultrasound. This can determine if a nodule is solid or filled with fluid.
- It is a special x-ray that helps detect breast cancer by X-ray a few years before signs or symptoms detectable by self-examination or clinical examination.
- It is only on medical advice or preventive, especially after the age of 40 years. The investigation takes less than 30 minutes and is not painful. To reduce any discomfort, do a mammogram before, during or immediately after menstruation.